Electrical System Design Engineer
Founded in 1982, Renvale Ltd design and manufacture bespoke wiring harness solutions for the Motorsport industry. We have an enviable client portfolio spread across F1, Formula-E, MotoGP, Superbikes, WRC, WTCR, WEC, IndyCar and various GT formulae.
Having just moved into our state of the art facility in Brome, Suffolk, this is a truly fantastic opportunity to join our friendly, relaxed and dedicated team at such an exciting time of development and advancement.
We are an independent business, acting locally and thinking globally. We are extremely proud and passionate about what we do and welcome like-minded, enthusiastic individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our team.
- A positive, friendly, respectful and ‘can-do’ attitude is crucial to our team and environment.
- Approachable, flexible and calm under pressure.
- Demonstration of working to a high level of accuracy with pride, passion and enthusiasm.
- Essential – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Desirable – AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, Zuken E3.
- Desirable – Experience/knowledge of System 25 and Autosport connectors (Deutsch and Souriau specifically).
- Understanding schematic and technical drawings.
- Flexibility to travel to teams/clients as required (sometimes overseas so Passport essential).
- A strong desire for continual learning and the want to succeed.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
For an exciting career in a market-leading motorsport manufacturing facility please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date 25th September 2019.
Renvale Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or sexual orientation. (is this part required, would prefer it shorter).
Important note: If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, we are regretful to say you have been unsuccessful on this round of applications. We apologise in advance for any disappointment this might cause, but please do not be discouraged from applying again to future campaigns.